As a core a part of your full Business Growth Assessment, the advertising element focuses on these questions, strategies and metrics:
Marketing Evaluation Questions
• How effectively is your messaging aligned together with your goal market?
• Is your worth proposition resonating with prospects?
• Does your model successfully place and differentiate your small business?
• Are your digital property (internet, search, electronic mail, media, social) built-in and efficient?
• Is your content material and inbound advertising influencing purchaser habits?
• Are your advertising channels contributing to efficient conversion metrics?
Marketing Evaluation Strategies
• Model technique benchmarking
• Advertising and messaging audit
• Analysis of key conversion metrics
• Advertising channel and platform evaluation
• Digital engagement (web optimization, sem/ppc, social)
Marketing Evaluation Metrics
• Buyer acquisition value and value per lead
• Advertising-originated prospects and marketing-influenced prospects
• Buyer retention charge and lifelong worth
• Channels, sources and key phrase positioning
• Digital metrics (visits, periods, conversion ratios)